Developers and Innovators
With rapidly reducing costs for renewable energy technologies, there are increasing opportunities for development companies and entrepreneurs to build strong and successful businesses in the clean energy sector. However, prudent allocation of capital is necessary to ensure that risks are reduced and opportunities are thoroughly examined before investment decisions are made. Energy Revolution Services can guide clean energy development companies through the entire process, being a trusted partner during project development through to execution of the project.
While every clean energy opportunity is different, our typical approach is as follows:
- What are the opportunities that suitable for your business? Every company will have their own priorities in terms of preferred technology, project scale, geographic region and business model. Recognising these considerations, we can prepare a screening study to identify and rank project opportunities that suit your requirements.
- How can we optimize the project opportunity? By gradually assessing the key risk points in your project, we can prepare preliminary engineering studies, energy modelling, co-ordinate project permitting and interconnection, and prepare cost estimates and financial models to bring your project to financial close.
- How should the project be executed? Through the implementation of the project, we can provide oversight services as your trusted project partner, helping you procure, co-ordinate, install and commission your project.
- Screening assessment to identify wind, solar and hydro facilities in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Energy Revolution Services prepared an initial pilot study of a portion of Alberta and have now expanded the initial work to identify competitive wind, solar and hydro projects for a leading international renewable energy developer.
- Screening and identification of pumped storage facilities in the North Coast of BC for BC Hydro’s Integrated Resources Plan.
- Technical specifications, Quality Assurance and commissioning of mechanical and electrical equipment from <2 MW to 18 MW.
- Identification of opportunities for wind and solar projects to serve remote mining facilities.
- Feasibility study for a 15 MW hydroelectric facility, including conceptual design, energy production estimates, preliminary site inspections, capital cost estimates, development plan, environmental screening, financial analysis.