Identifying a business opportunity and assessing the relevant technical, strategic and financial criteria that may lead to project success is a critical first step in capitalising on a clean energy opportunity. Whether it is an opportunity to reduce energy waste, or to generate new revenues from clean energy sources, we are able to assess the potential against your competing business priorities. Specific services include:
Our team draws on extensive prior experience in planning and development for sustainable energy projects, including:
- Screening and identification of potential hydroelectric, wind and solar project sites in Alberta and Saskatchewan for an international renewable energy development firm. This work follows on from Energy Revolution Services' Alberta renewable pilot study.
- Energy efficiency assessment of 2,500 m2 religious facility in Surrey, identifying 15% energy savings and 20% annual energy cost savings which could be implemented through retrofits at less than 5 years payback.
- Independent expert consultant review of wind, solar and natural gas generation for Manitoba's power development plan.
- Screening and identification of pumped storage facilities in the North Coast of BC for BC Hydro’s Integrated Resources Plan.
- Feasibility study for a 15 MW hydroelectric facility, including conceptual design, energy production estimates, preliminary site inspections, capital cost estimates, development plan, environmental screening, financial analysis.